I forgot about this song ... nice tune. For my "relaxed listening" I've been listening to David Gray, I love his voice. (I'm not all Heavy Metal, y'know ... side effect of turning 30 I guess).
"The One I Love" and "This Years Love" are two of my favorites. Oofa, typing that makes me look a little femme.
I talked to Darren last night ... he said he used two blanks to turn "layoff" into "playoffs", hitting two triple word scores and scoring 135 points in one turn.
Needless to say, I was more than a little jealous.
I forgot about this song ... nice tune. For my "relaxed listening" I've been listening to David Gray, I love his voice. (I'm not all Heavy Metal, y'know ... side effect of turning 30 I guess).
ReplyDelete"The One I Love" and "This Years Love" are two of my favorites. Oofa, typing that makes me look a little femme.
-Brad
Just a little femme? Haha, I'm just kidding. I like both of those songs too.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I've been brushing up on my Scrabble skills on my phone. So watch out.
I talked to Darren last night ... he said he used two blanks to turn "layoff" into "playoffs", hitting two triple word scores and scoring 135 points in one turn.
ReplyDeleteNeedless to say, I was more than a little jealous.
-Brad
... and as part of his bachelor festivities, we're both geeked to find a real scrabble tournament. Who needs strippers?
ReplyDelete-Brad