That's what I had on my face yesterday as I wakeboarded on the canal.
Mark and Cor took Mark and I out on Kivisto's boat (it can get confusing and comical with all the Marks up here. I'm also staying at Marcus & Annika's house).
It was a blast! I forgot how much fun wakeboarding is, since I haven't done it at all this summer, and I didn't snowboard last winter either. The others kept teasing me about the smile I had on my face during my ride, but I couldn't stop. I was loving it.
Mark also had a good time. He had never gone before, and he got up right away and was jumping all over the place. Coralie and the other Mark are pretty much pros, so it was fun to watch their skills.
No pictures though, they're on Cor's camera.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i take it you're going to menahga this weekend?
ReplyDeletewhere to after that? someplace big?
~ann b.