Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bridal Shower pictures

Here is a picture of the amazing tablescape that Deb H, a fellow florist, did for my bridal shower. It was just awesome! She said I could take all of the brown and blue pots, and the kale, fern and boxwoods home with me. They are now adorning the tables of my mom's dining room.

It was harmony to the eye.


I had lots of fun opening all those gifts!! Looks like my mom is having a good time too.


My two moms and me :)



The shirt I wore was a gift from Amy and Sarah D. You probably can't tell in the pictures, but it was so pretty- ruffly and romantic- my favorite. Thanks again, girls!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a beautiful shower Deb did for you! Congrats again and have fun with it all. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!