Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Perfect Day


Our wedding day was truly the perfect day for us. I felt like I smiled all day long, and those smiles were real- I am so happy to be married to Mark.

The day was a blur of getting ready (in the basement family room), seeing Mark, pictures (taken by the fabulous duo of Jen and Jan), the ceremony (in my parents backyard), and the reception (at the church). We took off for Hawaii the next day, and just got back a couple days ago. It was amazing to have my husband to myself (finally!) for 7 days.

Since we don't yet have a place to live out in ND, I am back at my sisters and he went back to work. A major bummer, but we're hoping I can join him soon. I didn't go back to my old job, so just today I started a seasonal one- picking apples! It's a lot harder work than I thought it would be, but I get to work with my AZ friend Anneli, so still a good time.

I'll try to post more pictures from the wedding weekend and honeymoon when I have more time.

4 comments:

  1. It was a lovely wedding!
    I though about you two enjoying Hawaii several times during the week, a bit envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Krista! Glad to hear that your wedding day was everything you wished for. I hope Mark finds a place for the two of you soon!! Best of luck to you! -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY :) So glad you guys enjoyed Hawai'i!
    What a fun day... two weeks ago already and we enjoyed being a part of it .... I'm working on your photos now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more photos! Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!