Sunday, April 29, 2012
I love this!
I first felt the baby move at 16 weeks in Palmer, AK (how neat is that?), and in the last two weeks, there were just a few kicks. Now, at 18 weeks, I feel it a lot! Yesterday, we were eating pizza and the baby kicked four times, and we decided it loves pizza, just like its father. And this morning, it must have been sleeping, until I awakened it when I called my dad, and it started rolling around like crazy. What a neat feeling. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't life amazing?? There is soo much more miracles yet to happen bEfOrE you meet the wee little one, EnJoY the journey!!
ReplyDeleteEven when it keeps you up at night..it's still the best feeling ever! Sweet you have been feeling those kicks more and more!!
ReplyDeleteThat's almost my favorite part of being pregnant-all those sweet little reminders of the baby soon to come. And that's my favorite-holding your new baby. Nothing beats it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete~ann b.