I went to two weddings, and traveled to both the upper and lower peninsulas during the ten days I was gone. First was Amy & Luke's wedding downstate. I got to see many good friends and family, and despite the heat and humidity, I had a wonderful time visiting with them.
This may have been the only picture of the bridal couple I got. For more pictures, jump on over to fellow blogger Sharyn's blog.
My brother Kurt was down there from ND too, as a groomsman.
Amy and bridesmaids: Kate, Shannon, Caitlin, Sarah and Mary.
I rode up to the UP with this fun family (and Sara K). We made a long day of it, and stopped to swim in both Lake Michigan and Lake Superior.
Pictured Rocks- beautiful water!
I got to see this cutie pie twice! Clay is his name, and he is the sweetest little man (Annika's).
I spent a few days with these two friends, and got to swim in both Little Traverse and Big Traverse.
The second wedding festivities were just as fun as the first. Here are Tessa and Wyatt, the flower girl and ring bearer.
Niece Piper :)
Nephew Mitchell :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!