One thing I like about my smartphone is the camera. I take a lot more pictures of everyday things than I used to, and while the quality isn't always the best, at least I have them to look back at.
Here goes:
Traveling with a baby involves a lot of stuff. The best route for me was to carry B in the Lillebaby (front pack), and push the stroller/carseat with my carry-on in it. Mike and Jocelyn were on the same flights, so they helped out a lot too (it was awesome to have them for moral support as well)!
D.C. airport. Spot the Washington monument?
Huntsville, AL. The neatest airport- so clean, and new, and not boring.
Barrett is ecstatic to be in Alabama
Chubbers chipmunk
Nana reading to Mya
A panorama of the vrbo house we stayed in. It was nice to be in a house, with room for the whole family to hang out.
Early morning walk
A cool park building
Flat Kaisa and Papa in front of the same building
I'm pretty sure in this picture he's missing his daddy.
Vanessa!
B decked out in his SCSU apparel.
My mom and B up in the nosebleeds
B was a bit tuckered by the end of one session of wrestling
the Crossplex. As I sat and soaked it all in, I realized how much I have missed it; sitting all day at a tournament, rooting for my favorite wrestlers... This may sound strange, but when you have 6 wrestler brothers, it's just what you get used to and enjoy!
We were sweating in the stuffy building. I finally had to let the babe air out.
Morning sun. I just love this picture. Nothing better than some morning sun, and throw a happy chair-leg-chewing baby in with that, and YUM.
Birmingham. It seemed to have quite a few poor areas. We saw lots of decrepit houses and buildings.
Mom, Joce, Brett, Brad I (he came to visit for the weekend), and Darren watching a Five People, One Guitar video.
This happy traveler needed some real zzz's
I'm not sure why exactly they were holding out their thumbs
Papa reading "Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb" to B. I am very sad we lost this book on the trip.
Mike retrieving a lost puppy (stuffed)
Hanging in the yard watching
Baby Banessa is just so adorable
Cool dude.
He slept for one entire flight on the way home. I sat him up at one point and he flopped over, still sleeping.
The Charlotte, NC airport had about fifteen of these white rockers lined up, so we utilized one for a picture of Jocelyn playing Ruzzle (our new fav app) on her Kindle.
It was a great, short trip! How fun it was to have almost all of the siblings (missed you, Claire!) together once again, especially for something special like the last wrestling tournament.
Ahhh, love it! Good recap of our trip (minus the much needed shopping I got to do :)). I love the picture of the arena, I'm gonna miss that! What a fun trip with the fam!
ReplyDelete