The last time the ladies had one of these was two years ago, and I was just shy enough not to go on the trip. I've been regretting it ever since, and we finally planned another. What a blast!!
We decided on Billings, MT because it is fairly close (4 hours), there is more shopping there than Bismarck, and there was a Color Me Rad 5K happening there this past weekend. We did the run on Saturday morning (after staying up WAY too late the night before). The run was so much fun; clouds of color everywhere. Hop on over to Clare's blog for more pictures of the actual run.
Shopping, food, and lots and lots of visiting completed the weekend.
Lorina, Clare, Margaret, Alanna (Williston), Jessica, Kath (W), and Lori
At Red Robin for a late dinner
And more food- Panda Express before heading home on Sunday
Each and every person commented on how truly fun the weekend was. I agree. We really solidified our friendships, and they feel even more like the "family" they are- we are all on this ND adventure together. I cannot wait until next time!
P.S. Maybe you noticed, maybe not, but Mark and I are having another baby in February. He or she really enjoyed the weekend too, kicking and rolling anytime I was still. :)
I'm so glad we all went :) so much fun and next time will be fun as well! We are so lucky to have each other out here.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Krista!!
ReplyDelete~ann b.
Cute pictures! Fun for you to get away on a girls weekend! -Kristen
ReplyDeleteHow cool that all of you did the run on your girl;s weekend!! Congratulations to your little expanding family!
ReplyDeleteJessica K.
How cool that you all did that run!! Sounds right up my alley. Congratulations to your expanding little family!
ReplyDelete