Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm back!

Back to my apartment, family and friends, work, and SCHOOL. Wednesday is my first day of class. I'm excited!

Two friends and I went on a 10-state, 10-day vacation to the east coast. If I had to describe the trip in one word, I would say busy.

On a normal trip, you would fly to a city and spend a few days exploring it. We went to 4 large cities and saw as much of each in one day as we could.
We flew into Baltimore, then went to Philadelphia, NYC, a beach in Rhode Island, Martha's Vineyard, Boston, Acadia National Park, then some smaller harbor towns in Maine, and back to Baltimore.

My favorite city was Boston. So much to see there!

We went to a Phillies game in Philadelphia, and a Red Sox game in Boston. It was my first experience with open-air professional baseball stadiums, and now I love them. It's going to be fun to see how Target Field turns out.

The trip gave me a little taste of the east coast, and now I want to go back and see more of it. It is nice to be home though. My entire family will be around next weekend, so I have that to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip. Let's see some photos, please! I have not traveled that direction at all...Glad that you got a chance to.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!