Monday, August 3, 2009

I guarantee it.

"If you're going to guarantee something, at least be close."

This came from big bro Dave's smart mouth.
We were standing around after softball, when someone decided to toss their glove up in the air and try land it on the fence post 18 feet above the ground. It looked like fun, so I tried it. And of course, guys can never resist a challenge, even a stupid one, so they got into it too.

One time I said "I guarantee it" as I made my throw, only to underestimate just a bit. That's when Dave uttered his sweet quote. I looked at him to see if he was serious, and we both busted out laughing full force. It was definitely a Salmen humor moment.

And the glove toss continued... until most people gave up with no luck. But right at the end, I landed one on the fence, next to the post. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krista!
    I'm glad I finally found your blog! :) This story is definetly a Salmen moment and very much a Dave quote. LOL.
    -Kari

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!