Before the race...
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
5th Annual Kyds 5k Run
What a beautiful morning for a run. Until it heated up, that is. This year we had two water stands, because we allowed 3-person relays, and we definitely needed the extra water.
Before the race...
Team Crinkle. Relay time of 23:11.
Sisters. Two did a relay, and one ran the whole race. Thanks for running!
I just like this picture because it looks as if I'm keeping up with Kurt. Really, I only ran a mile, and Cor was about to take over for the last leg of the relay.
First place for girls (time of 22:31), second and third place girl finishers. Third and second place finishers for the guys (first place finisher, with a time of 18:38, left early).
Group pic. First one we've taken. Not sure why, it's so cute. :) Kind of reminds me of the typical sweaty, hot, smile-grimace, detasseling photos.
Overall, the run went well, the barbeque that followed was fun, and the weekend ended with some spectacular soccer and ultimate football.
Before the race...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!