It was a great holiday in the S household. We definitely enjoyed the white stuff that kept coming down: snowshoeing, snowmobiling, snowmen, shoveling, snowboarding off a jump (boys in helmets only)...
Everyone was home at some point except Darren. Brittany and Shane are still around. It was fun to see them and baby Mya! She really improved her walking skills at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Saturday, we traveled south to our rellies. With the just the two families, the house was crowded! It's fun how we keep expanding. Even my dad played a game (he never does), and won too! He was pretty proud, except he had a small suspicion that everyone let him win so that he would want to play more games. :)
4 square and a 4 hour boot hockey extravaganza closed out the weekend. Two great games!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Obviously I still dominated Scrabble though. Seriously, someone in the family has to give me a challenge ... Gramma Roiko, I'm lookin' at you.
ReplyDeleteOh, and BTW, it's a BINGO not a SCRABBLE when you use all seven letters. Just sayin'.
Seriously, I'm proclaiming Scrabble family dominance. I'm tired of winning by over 100 points. Someone put me in my place already, my head is expanding so fast it just might explode.
ReplyDeleteBrad, I beat my mom in Scrabble by one point tonight...and she usually gives Gramma a run for her money. Come to Menahga and bring it on:)
ReplyDeletewhere are the pictures? Waiting for all those cute neice/ nephew pics.....
ReplyDelete