Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas Entertainment

I arrived in COLD and snowy Minnesota on Wednesday morning. Joce and I spent the day shopping at the Galleria, enjoying its festive atmosphere and catching up with each other.

The following day, Chrissy brought Sierra over to Nana and Papa's and we decorated sugar cookies while enjoying the little girls. Viv has a tendency to steal whatever Sierra has, be it food or Nana's lap.


Christmas Eve: another day full of family and fun. It was a might smaller than usual. Only those in our family who are MN residents and me were home. Vivian and Sierra, being the only grandchildren around, received lots of attention!! More than their fair share... :)


Sierra got a soccer ball from caring godfather David.


Our First Laptops. Viv and Nana both got one! Very exciting.


Viv showed Nana a thing or two, seeing as how she's already a pro at using hers.


Christmas Day was even more quiet. It was just the 'rents, and the four of us who are unmarried. We had the most elbow space at the dinner table that we ever have on a holiday. Following lunch, we all napped, then played a new game (Mom won), and went to church.

It feels amazing to be home. So normal. I'm soaking in every moment. :)

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Is your mom going online? That'd be great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize your mom was Nana-that's what my kids call my mom:) Glad you're glad to be back! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna- we just started calling her that after realizing the local grandkids had two sets of "Grandmas and Grandpas" :) Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are getting so big! Cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!