Who would've thought I'd be saying that on May 18th? The sun has been shining for few days in a row now, and it is AWESOME!
Work has been busy, busy, busy in the greenhouse. I got to work outside in the sun yesterday, as opposed to being stuck inside with not much to do. I like learning more about perennials, annuals, etc., but it seems customers always ask questions about things I don't know. My knowledge is growing in leaps and bounds.
May has gone by so fast, and already Laura and Keith's wedding weekend in Cal is almost upon us. Mark is standing, and I'm doing her flowers. It'll be fun to do a wedding all on my own again, it's been a while!
In more good news, my brother Brad got a job in the cities. He's been staying with us, but his family will move to MN this summer. Yay!!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring has sprung in AK too! The tulips are blooming!
ReplyDeletegood for Brad! Where are they going to live?
ReplyDelete