Friday night we had supper at Green Mill, then walked around down by the canal. Picture credits go to Karen.

Saturday was spend driving around and enjoying the AMAZING fall colors. We went over the Seven Bridges (there are actually 8), hiked around some, then drove up the North Shore.

We ate pie at Betty's Pies, and watched rock climbers at Palisades Head. I found some coffee cups at a flea market, and some fabric at a darling fabric store. I can't wait to figure out what to make with it.
However, I'm not an old married lady yet- I can still jump up and click my heels :)

I'm so glad this trip happened! Thanks to Sara for hosting it and driving us around! I got some good girl time in before the move to ND, which will hopefully happen before November.
To end the perfect weekend, my husband came to visit me. And then he went bow hunting with Brian L and got a doe! He was so excited about the whole thing, I didn't even mind him being gone for 8+ hours. We thought he wouldn't get any hunting in this year, so it was pretty neat that he went AND got something.
While he was gone, I got to visit with Annie J and Leah, old roommates of mine. I love when relationships don't change. Like Leah said, it feels like we're still roomies when we're together.
I said good-bye to Mark this morning, but I get to see him again in 3 days. Three days is nothing to us! I'm hitching a ride out to the ND services, so it'll be a chance for me to visit Mark in his place and meet the other couples out there. Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!