Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New camera and babies

This one's not new. He's old, almost 5 months, and B-I-G. We love him for his smiles and big puppy dog eyes.

I was trying out my new cameras close-up capabilities.



On our way home from Thanksgiving in MN, we saw lots and lots of birds.



Here's the driver. My handsome husband :)



And this is the newest member of the North Dakota congregation (and the first one born in ND). I got to meet her today- her name is Tenley Kay, daughter of Clare and Phil T.



And these are her big siblings, Esmie and Chance.

They're such cuties, it was fun to visit them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krista!
    I've been enjoying your blog--it's fun to see/hear about whats going on out there. So what kind camera did you get? Just so you know, I'll probably cry if its my dream one...
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for reading :) My camera isn't too, too special, but I like it. It's a Canon PowerShot SX230 HS. In between a small and big camera.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!