Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm going to tell you the way I told Mark

We're having a baby!

I just saw the doctor for my 12 week appointment, and my due date is September 28. Thus far, I have been lucky in that I have not thrown up, and the nausea was minimal (only lasted a few weeks).

*After I had a positive pregnancy test in January, I ordered this Red Wings sweatshirt as a surprise way to tell Mark.

11 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this post:)woo-hoo!
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Neaks.. I've been waiting for you to say something! Woohoo!! Can't wait!! Cute post too :) --Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Such an exciting time for you guys! Mari H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Krista! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's so creative!!

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh... Congratulations! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You scored with this post. Most comments ever. Congratulations!
    ~ann b.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!