Monday, May 28, 2012

*Recent happenings

*I attended a princess party, for a little princess that turned 3!

Her little brother got to wear a pink bowtie :)


She was (surprise!) loving the attention from the adults at the party.

*I drove to Williston and back multiple times. This is what traffic looks like on that drive.


*We went fishing! I have my own rod now, and I am learning how not to tangle my line.

*I reached the 20 week mark. This is not a very good picture, but gives an idea of my belly size.

*Jocelyn and Bre-Lyn came down for girls night coffee at the lake.

*I went to the Dinosaur museum here in town,

with this little man,

and these guys.

They have the most amazing rocks and fossils!



*And we got to see these kids and their parents.

It's been a busy couple weeks. Mark and I went camping this weekend, pictures from that still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!