Thanks for all of the suggestions, and especially for the encouragement. It made me feel so much better knowing there are moms who have gone through the same thing (and lived!). :)
We've been trying a few different things... One of which was a new swing.
He still has bad naps, but there have been some good, easy ones too. Ones where I can rock him for a bit, then lay him down and he sleeps for an hour!
Barrett trying out our newish stroller.
I'm back at work today (nannying), so at least if Barrett is a handful, I have two other boys to take my mind off him. :) Happy Thanksgiving week! I know my husband is getting very excited to head to the yoop. I am too, I just hope the long trip goes okay with the little man.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!
ReplyDeleteOh he is so Salmen, esp in the bottom pics.
ReplyDelete