We've had quite a few rainy days lately, so when the sun comes out, we get out! Over Memorial Day weekend, we hiked at Teddy Roosevelt with Mike, Jocelyn and the kids. It was a long hike, but the kids were real troupers!
On the way home, we stopped to explore an old historical home. I called it a "sod house", but I think it's actually made of local limestone, wood, and sod. These kinds of things fascinate me. Were they shorter back then? Why are the doorways and ceilings so low?
Last weekend, we fished. Unfortunately, we didn't catch much.
I just love, love, LOVE diapers on the line. Hooray for sunny days and clean laundry!
Remember this sweatshirt? It fits Barrett now. Just in time for the Wings to lose.
On the rainy day, we have friends over.
I am looking forward to some sun in the next week! And also some time in MN in the next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!