Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm inspired

by this.

I went to a design show last Sunday at Koehler & Dramm (my floral wholesaler), and another today at Lakeland. Wow! Some of the Christmas pieces were amazing.

So now I keep asking my mom: What colors are you going to do for Christmas? Do you need any centerpieces? Wreaths? Something?! I just can't wait to get out my glue pot and MAKE SOMETHING.

4 comments:

  1. Meh. Can you say gaudy? (Seriously, is it gaw-dy or gow-dy)?

    JK. Only slightly beats my preferred method of wrapping, the Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I bet that was awesome to see. Now I know why you were asking if I needed any certain color bulbs for Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Brad, I can say it. GAW-DY. It might be a little much, but still pretty. Although the funnies do lend a certain feel too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to make something for me anytime you feel an urge to create...my apartment could use a decorator's touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!