I did bouquets, Coralie did corsages and boutonnieres and helped Lynda with reception flowers, and Lynda did all of the big pieces (and a whole bunch of the smaller ones too). I'm so grateful for their talented help!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Craig & Lindsey 10-3-09
This was a very elegant wedding, and such a fun weekend! Best of wishes to the newly married couple.
I did bouquets, Coralie did corsages and boutonnieres and helped Lynda with reception flowers, and Lynda did all of the big pieces (and a whole bunch of the smaller ones too). I'm so grateful for their talented help!
Not sure why this stayed sideways... It's Lindsey's bouquet
Bridesmaids bouquet
I did bouquets, Coralie did corsages and boutonnieres and helped Lynda with reception flowers, and Lynda did all of the big pieces (and a whole bunch of the smaller ones too). I'm so grateful for their talented help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous job, Krista and company! It was a beautiful wedding, all around. (P.S. I will have to get you a cd soon of all the flowers)-- email me your address!!
ReplyDelete