Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My voice is hoarse

from yelling and SCREAMING at the Twins game last night. I have never been to a more intense game. At times I didn't want to watch, but couldn't tear my eyes away. Tigers, bases loaded, one out. Eek. We worked out of that jam. And a whole bunch of others too.
The Metrodome was almost full to capacity. When the Twins did something good, the stands were one waving white cloud. Everyone received a homer hanky at the door. I'm sure many were twisted and pulled as people took out their stress on them. I did, until I put it on my head as a rally cap.
I'm so glad I got to go. Whether they beat the Yankees or not, last nights game was an unreal end to the season.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous that you were there! Me and mom were listening and saying "Krista's probably screaming right now" :)
    Love you!
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!