Monday, January 11, 2010

And I feel older too

It's weird, but I do. I've been reminiscing about those first years that I lived in the cities, and wow have I grown up since then.

I think what made me start thinking about growing was my internship evaluation. My boss said the one thing he noticed was that I don't seem to fluster easily. What! Is that me? I DO fluster easily. But I didn't there. I think I felt comfortable in my abilities, and I didn't know the other workers well enough to complain if I felt scared. It's nice to know that I can be mature.

It balances out all the times I still act like a kid. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Isn't that fun to hear a good evaluation! ;)

    Happy Birthday, by the way! Hope you are enjoying your internship: I am sure they love you there!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!