Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family wedding

Surprise, surprise, most of the pictures I took on the trip are on my dad's camera, which is inconveniently out in C. If you're friends with Joce on facebook, she put some up.

Darren and Allison got married at the chapel at Furman University in Greenville. It was a beautiful campus!

The weekend was busy. Dinners, brunch, doing flowers (rehearsal dinner ones only), and squeezing in as much family chat time as possible. I don't realize how much I miss Shane and Darren (and Brittany and Mya) until I see them. Mya is getting so big (she's 16.5 months)! She is sweet and calm, and in some ways opposite of Viv. I got to leave my bag on the floor the whole weekend, and she didn't dig in it once. :)
It was awesome to have Lynda and Aaron and their 5 youngest kids down there with us, just to see some familiar faces. I think my parents also appreciated it. Cousin Carl I. also attended the wedding, and it was nice to chat with him for a bit.
Sierra crawled for the first time while we were there. Unfortunately for her mother, we were at a ladies brunch, so only her dad and Grandpa witnessed it. Oh, and maybe Mya too.

I was glad to come home, but not as happy as Sierra. She was teething, and screamed for about the first quarter of the trip home.
Maybe after my next road trip out I'll do some big picture posts from SC and out west.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!