Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So I really am leaving

on Saturday at 6:55 pm.

Flying turned out to be the easiest way for me to get to AZ. This severely cuts down on the amount of things I can take, but that's okay. I won't need much beyond clothes anyway.

Now that I have a departure date and time, I'm a little nervous, but excited. I feel like I'm floating around here in MN, because living at home feels weird, and my job is ending this week. It will be hard to say goodbye to my family.

On a happier note, S Weekend at the Point was a blast. Mark came and met the fam, and Uncle Duey proclaimed him to be "a hard worker, maybe even the hardest" when the guys helped out with projects over at Grandma and Grandpa's. :)

The weekend consisted of fishing, canoeing, sauna/swim, Darren/Allison's reception, and bowling. A perfect last weekend for me.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you...if only for a few minutes! Have fun in AZ! I'll miss you at R ladies weekend...unless you're coming back for it???;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!