Wednesday, January 12, 2011

out of touch

Due to my limited internet access, I feel a bit out of touch with the online world...

My 24th birthday came and went without much ado. The three of us girls went out for a delicious breakfast, and then I worked the rest of the day. These things made me smile: how many people wrote on my wall on facebook, the texts and phone calls I got, and the mail I received.

I don't feel any older, and I am likely to slip and say I am 23 for the next few months.

I think this year will hold some changes for me.

3 comments:

  1. dang it! i think i missed it.....can't remember if I wrote on your wall or not. In any case, hope you did have fun, and your year ahead of you brings you much joy, many flowers and the love of family and friends.
    ~ann b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and Ann, you said HB on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you on your birthday...wasn't here to say it so, Happy {belated} Birthday. Hope it was a good one! SLW- Feb. will you be here? -Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!