- I don't think I can make SLW. This makes me very sad.
- I won a drawing on Julie Laakso's blog!
- Pokes (aka Eric) is here. He came last Friday and is staying until next Tuesday! I enjoy having him around because we hike and laugh a lot. He makes me appreciate the warm weather even more than I had been.
- Scottsdale is very, very busy around this time of year. Our hotel is full almost every night, which makes for a hectic work day.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ron says you should put some pictures from AZ on here for us to drool over.
ReplyDeleteWe will miss at SLW! I am typing up the brochure now...
Krista! I wont be making it either :( I am heading up to AK that weekend and already bought my ticket :( Im sure you will be missed though!
ReplyDeleteI wish you could come too! we will miss you!
ReplyDelete