Sunday, December 18, 2011
Song services
We went to song services last night. It was fun to see all the single guys that we know are out here, but rarely see. I told my cousin "Grease" that some night I'd have him over for dinner, and he proclaimed, "that would be awesome!" I'm sure they're really missing home cooking. And we're all missing the fellowship of our church friends, which was why it's so great to get together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice label. Took me a second to figure it out. My first thought was Kodak maybe combined with Nikon. :) Nice that you got together with everyone out there.
ReplyDeleteGetting together with other Christians is always such a blessing. How fun to have so many out there. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so ready to move out there! Especially knowing we'd have company (relatively) close. Trying to be patient while we wait on our house situation..Hoping to come visit out there next month, we should try to get together if you're not working.
ReplyDelete