Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Family in ND

I now have a sister living in the same state as me. That feels amazingly awesome! She is only 2.5 hours north, instead of 7.5 hours east. Mark and I are already thinking about visiting her family on Sunday. I haven't been up to their town yet, and since it is the hub of the oil field, I would like to see it.

V-day. I'm not so into the commercialism of the holiday. Fuzzy bears and cheap red plastic roses, ugh. It is fun to make things and give things to people I love, though. My hubby and I are getting a couples massage and going to a Japanese steakhouse in Bismarck this Saturday because it's just time for a day out, and we're calling it our Valentine's Day celebration.

Us ladies got together to celebrate V-day with our kids (in my case, my nanny boys). The food was amazing, and the company fun!

The kids are Teija, Esmie, Chance, Colt, Clint (my two), Grant, and Eleanna.

And don't forget sleeping baby Tenley.


The ladies (minus Lana)!

Me, Alanna, Melissa, Lorina, and Clare.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun Valentines day weekend away! aahh--to get a couples massage too..sounds deluxe! Enjoy! and have fun with Jocelyn living so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. us parents are so thankful you ladies have each other out there in NoDak land.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!