-Mark and I had a great massage and dinner out. I also scored some new (to me) clothes, and ran into a fellow DC '05 grad at the mall (always fun to see some Minnesotans).
-I already got to see my sis and her fam. They came to visit on Sunday, and I got to love on the two little ones who are getting so, so big!
-Four MN FRIENDS COMING TO VISIT next weekend. This deserves all caps. I am unbelievable blessed to have them as friends, and so happy that they want to come all the way to visit me. One is even traveling from WY.
-My mom sewed my dress for me. I started a cute blue dress a long, long time ago, and of course never finished it. This morning my mom, who is da bomb, told me she finished it! It was apparently very hard to sew, and I'm sure I would have never picked it up again, so thanks Bev!
-One point five weeks until SLW. This is a very exciting weekend, and more so since I missed out last year. Get your fascinators ready! (It's Victorian themed)
-My husband does the dishes for me every night :)
Monday, February 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You *are* lucky.
ReplyDeleteLots of lucky-ness on your end.. you deserve it too:)
ReplyDeleteannika