Our bedroom has cupboards along one wall, which looks quite strange, but is useful to have instead of dressers.
Notice my new Vivian Kay bag on top of the trunk and suitcase. Vivian Kay is a line of handbags named after my niece, designed by my sister's sister-in-law. I finally got one, and I love it! It's so roomy, and made of supple leather. It will last!
Our bedroom really isn't that cute, but it's hard to put money and time into it when I know we won't be here for a long time. I'm much happier with it now then when we moved in, though, and it's comfortable to us.
P.S. The small mirror on the wall is ugly in its natural wood color. I'm thinking I will paint it black or dark brown, but of course I haven't gotten around to it. Right now it matches the cupboards, I guess.
SO cute! fun to see where and what your place looks like:) and Im sure beyond the cuteness--the bed is UNREAL to sleep in!! post some more of your apartment!!
ReplyDelete