Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This is the *real North Dakota

 {Little Missouri National Grassland}


Mike (BIL) and Kurt at the Little Muddy River

Cut Bluff in the distance. Lewis & Clark explored here.

Kurt and Mom overlooking the Little Muddy

This is the *new North Dakota. Trailers everywhere


"No Trucks Allowed"

Which is better?

5 comments:

  1. Is your ma and pa up there for awhile?
    I kinda miss that terrain since our trip. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad's here (Williston) working now, and my mom was here for this week. I have come to love the green open spaces, and all the SKY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love exploring and learning about the "real" North Dakota (so much history and gorgeous scenery)! But we are grateful for the new North Dakota and all the opportunities it has presented for us.
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. We lived in Montana for 2 years when we were first married. I remember loving the "big sky country". The first trip we made back here it felt like the trees were closing in on me - especially when driving up to the Copper Country!
    Patti I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti- I feel that same way in MN, and yes, especially MI!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!