2. He appreciates my cooking, always gives new dishes a try, and thanks me for dinner daily.
3. It is so cute how excited he gets to play with Barrett.
4. Those dimples. And that he passed them on to Barrett :)
5. His sense of humor. I told my sister when I was fifteen that Mark was "so funny". He still is!
6. His love for all things hunting and guns. I find myself more interested in those things than I have ever been before.
7. He works very hard and long hours to make our family a good home.
8. Mark is always willing to get up early with B on weekends to give me more time to sleep.
9. I like that he doesn't drink Dew constantly anymore. Only on special occasions, like after the birth of our son. Oh, and that he eats spinach instead of lettuce.
10. I love that he loves me.
What do you love about your husband?
Lovely sentiments! you are a delightful couple.
ReplyDelete~ann b.
I love that my husband can fix a car. But you already know that.
ReplyDelete