Viv,I thought you were going to be a boy. I knew it. I was used to the name your parents had picked for a boy, and I had gotten the cutest little red and black plaid outfit for you to wear. So when Claire called to tell me you were born, I was shocked. Excited, though. I immediately made plans to go to the hospital and visit you and your parents. What a peanut you were: tons of hair and the biggest brown eyes. Like the typical S baby, you resembled a bulldog and Grandpa S. It has been so much fun to watch you grow and change from that tiny bundle into the energetic toddler you are now. May you always stay smiley and resilient, not to mention tenacious :) Happy Birthday Vivian Kay!
What a cutie-pie! Hard to believe she's one already.
ReplyDeleteLike a Bulldog, Krista?!! Ha ha ha... She sure is a sweetie tho' and man does the time fly by!
ReplyDelete