Mark is leaving for WY this week, and the only good thing about him being gone is that I'll get more sleep. I'm hoping, anyway.
This weekend, we rode his motorcycle for the last time, sadly. He sold it a few hours later to have some cash for his summer away. It was the perfect day for a ride, and I could have stayed on much longer.

The rest of the weekend was spent doing flowers for a wedding, attending the wedding, watching Viv dig in to her birthday cupcake, having coffee with Mom and Dad, and playing volleyball.
you are too funny! 5 hours of sleep...life of two lovebirds more like it. are you headed out to WY at all? ~katie
ReplyDeleteUs girls might go to Cali, and would stop on the way out :)
ReplyDeleteSince when did Mark have a motorcycle and is leaving for Wyoming? Haha, I never know anything about him...Congratulations on graduation by the way!-Mari
ReplyDelete