Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer hours

I'm feeling sluggish... about job searching, about work, about getting back into the city summer social life... I'm not sure what's up with me.

Mark is officially gone for the summer; we said good-bye, but then gained a few bonus days. And so we said good-bye again. It was tough, but we can handle a few months apart. Our girls road trip in July is mapped out through northern WY on the way there, and hopefully the way back too. :)

I will be nannying again this summer, but I'd like to find another part-time job to fill up some of my numerous free hours. The thing is, any job I get will be temporary, as a few of us girls are planning to move to ARIZONA this fall. I can't wait!! We've been talking about it for awhile, but now it seems like it's really coming together. As of now, it will be Cor, Kayla, Steph, Jill H, and me. I have never wanted to move away from home, and now that I do, I'm going. It will be hard to be away from my family, but it's not forever. The plan is to go after Labor Day. Until then, I'm going to try and save money for and stay excited about the move.

Well, off to look for jobs...

P.S. We'll welcome any and all visitors to our sunny new home, so start planning.

3 comments:

  1. big plans and big changes, krista. enjoy your summer fun and dreams.
    ~ann b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTA!! Are you gunna be in Arizona in like December?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're planning on it! Are you going to come visit??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!