We needed more designers, more delivery drivers, more phone answerers, more, more, more.
I barely had time to swallow a few handfuls of food, but I did sneak a second to take some pictures of my work. This arrangement is an $80 order. I added tulips, calla lilies, and mini green hydrangeas to fill it to value.
This is kind of my style- compact, clustered. And I still love pink! and hate red after today.
I'm glad to have one Valentine's Day in a real flower shop under my belt. As exhausting as it was, it was fun too. We had some good laughs amongst us workers, and we know we're (mostly) making people happy.
did you all get t-shirts that read "i survived valentine's day"?
ReplyDeleteyour arrangement looks amazing!
~ann b.
:) Agree with above! Love your arrangements! Treat yourself big time today.
ReplyDeleteany last minute flights planned? We'll miss you!
ReplyDelete-Jess
I wish! I'll be thinking about you ladies.
ReplyDelete