Thursday, February 10, 2011

V-day

is a chaotic day for florists everywhere. The orders have been rolling in, for Friday, Saturday, and of course, Monday. I'm almost dreading the big day itself. I will probably be at the shop from 6 am to 6 pm or similar hours.

We got an order for over $300 worth of flowers for ONE girlfriend. Insane, if you ask me. I would much rather have money like that spent on more practical things.

I hope you spend your Valentines Day with your honey! Wish I could....

6 comments:

  1. I miss you Krista!

    Love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'd take the money wrapped around the stem of ONE rose (or other flower).
    ~ann b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you (and Alexa and Craig) too!!!

    And Ann, haha, ME TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are most of the arrangements bunches of roses, or what? If you do any interesting ones (besides the bunches of roses) post photos! I'd love to see them.
    Happy V day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The majority of them are dozens of roses, yes. At last count, we had 22 orders just for dozens. If I do something interesting, I'll try to remember to get a picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!