Friday, March 25, 2011

Arizona All-Nighter

First, An and I decided to get creative. She gifted me this shirt; much too large for me, but I like the colors. Please excuse the nasty, blurry photos.

I took my needle and thread to it, and this is what I got. Was size L, now is size Krista.
I basically just put a whole bunch of tucks in it.


I let the stitches show, in a homemade, I-was-lazy sort of way.

After our creative juices no longer flowed, we went dumpster-diving. Paper cups abounded in the Borders dumpster! If I was holding a party, that would be awesome! We also got some aprons and boxes.
In-N-Out was the next stop, for food. I like their late night workers better than McDonalds. More friendly and they wear these cool red aprons with huge safety pins.
After a Walgreens stop and a long candy eating session, we headed out to the hot tub. This was around 4:45 am.

It kind of made us sleepy, so we hopped in bed afterward. I slept for a while, and now I'm good to go again!
Hey- Listen to my big brother do the color commentary for the MTU girls basketball team from Missouri tonight!

1 comment:

I love comments!