Then down Camelback, and back up. A little bit sunnier on the top this time.
It's tourist time in AZ, so it was a good thing we climbed when we did. Going back down Echo was crowded!
Next, we ran to catch our bus, then made it to the transit station. We got more $ from the bank and waited for our next bus. Jane taught us coolio tricks with the bus fare- $1.75.

Soooo hungry. We walked to NYPD pizza for lunch, and took some pics in front of the strip malls down the street.

Typical sister stuff.

After we scarfed our pizza, we decided to check out the huge culvert under our road. It was creepy, and we only dared go in a little way before hurrying back out. It would actually be an ideal place for the homeless to congregate (unless it rains).
Huh. Good to know.
Spoooooky. So dark, and weird lumps on the ground.

Kayla and I have a fascination with silhouette pictures. I think we took one on our Mississippi River Mini-cation last year....
Soooo hungry. We walked to NYPD pizza for lunch, and took some pics in front of the strip malls down the street.
Typical sister stuff.
After we scarfed our pizza, we decided to check out the huge culvert under our road. It was creepy, and we only dared go in a little way before hurrying back out. It would actually be an ideal place for the homeless to congregate (unless it rains).
Spoooooky. So dark, and weird lumps on the ground.
Kayla and I have a fascination with silhouette pictures. I think we took one on our Mississippi River Mini-cation last year....
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!