Monday, March 28, 2011

Mellow Last Weekend

I'm feeling sad that I will be leaving this warm, sunny oasis in 2 days. It's been a great experience! While An was home this past weekend, we did a few things, and lazed around a lot too. On Saturday, we had lunch with the RuthLes couple from Zion and their nephew Jason. The food was delicious, and a good time was had by all. Saturday night, we roamed around Old Town, stopping for gelato, Starbucks, good music and pictures by statues. The next day, we headed back downtown for weekly music in the park. It felt like a hot summer day in MN, the kind you spend relaxing with your small community.

Once again, we roamed the streets (and had Starbucks). An decided this is what she wants in her house. She figured it would last a year, year and a half.

The Sugar Bowl. Scottsdales famous little restaurant/ice cream parlor that has been featured in the comic Family Circus.

Instead of the busy weekend full of exciting things I'd hoped for, I got a mellow one instead. However, it was a good way to enjoy my last weekend of sun and fun in Arizona.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed following your southwestern adventure! :) It looks like a perfect mix of Arizona, friendship, sightseeing, relaxation, and adventure! So...welcome back to the MidWest - hope spring will follow shortly! And, we look forward to seeing you around...??!! Take care!

    Jill

    And...I love your music list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you!!!!!!!!! guess who? and I love your music list too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Krista!!!!! Let's get together. Love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill- Thanks, I'm glad I have some readers :) I'm so happy to be home, and yes, I'll definitely be up there sometime soon! Lindsey- vball Monday! P.S. I love when people love my music.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!