Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I'm back! And I've been busy since the minute I tearily hugged my sisters at the airport. I've been spending some sweet time with these girlies, and playing games and making cootie catchers with these ones.

I've also been snuggling with the two little guys in this picture,

but most of my weekend was spent with him.

We celebrated our anniversary with a dress-up date in the cites; dinner at Benihana and a Mummies movie at the Omnitheater. It was a wonderful evening!


Like my facebook status says, "if you want to know how awesome home is, leave for 6.5 months and return". I am absolutely loving it. My family, my boyfriend, kyds, church... I think I've had a permanent smile on my face for four days. If only I could always appreciate it this much.

3 comments:

  1. darling picture--looks like such a fun date, dressing up fancy, nice eating place and the whole nine yards--plus it was with Mark:)
    -annika

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!