Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cowtown vs the Cities

in a single guys baseball game. It was a cold and windy Saturday, but there were lots of fans. I was cheering for the small-town team, though I did have a brother on the other team too. Mark cheered for the "bangers".


Some of the fans, all bundled up.

And more, all cities fans.

Vivian made it too, and was good at yelling "Goooo Turt!"

She also made friends with Todd T, in order to help herself to his candy.


Here's David batting, with Kurt catching and Carl A umping.

I was thinking it would be a blowout for the cities, seeing as how they had more players that had been in organized baseball, as well as the help of a grand slam. However, my team won 6-5!

It is so much fun to watch and play in games like this, when you know everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I notice the player-manager didn't help his team much despite putting himself in the three-hole. Nice oh-fer Dave.

    Brad

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!