Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hungarian Falls

I had never been before, and Mark only once. Saturday in the yoop was so nice, we just had to get out and enjoy it, so we headed out there.

Spring just might be my favorite season! I forget how much I love the melting snow, everything turning green, running rivers, and even the mud. Luckily, I was wearing a sweet pair of boots borrowed from Mark's family home.

Mark being a daredevil...

Both of us by the upper falls. We saw four different falls; I'm not sure how many there actually are.

And once again :)

I was trying to catch some dripping water on my tongue, but like Mark said, it just looks like I'm making a funny face.

The forest is such a contrast from the desert I've been in for the last half year.

If you have some free time, explore MI; it's so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree; the UP is gorgeous! It must feel so good to be back home.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!