Friday, April 15, 2011

Back in the swing of things

I got a job! My interview on Monday went well, and they officially offered me a design position on Wednesday. It is at a Nursery and Floral store in the large town 25 minutes south of home.

I was hesitant to take it, as it is fairly low-paying. However, nothing turned up in the meantime, so I decided I might as well take it. Also, when I called today to accept the job, the manager told me they had gone up on my pay- .50 more an hour. Saweet.

It may have been because my former employer gave me a glowing recommendation. If you remember, her and I didn't even get along very well in September/October. By the end though, we were buds and I was sad to leave.

I'm relieved and excited to have a job. Now I won't feel like I'm just drifting along, but moored into a new life and schedule in MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!