Sometimes people ride their horses in Paradise Valley parks. Random fun fact. It's kind of neat to see, but I feel sorry for them that they have to ride in the middle of the city.
An makes a mean hummus. It looks yuck, but was delicious on a wrap, and perfect for our picnic.
This woman had never used an orange peeler before I introduced her to one. I know, I know, deprived child! See how happy it makes her?
We got stuck in our apartment the other day. Door would not open, and I didn't want to break it (cheyeah, I'm that strong. ha). The great thing about apartment living is maintenance is one short phone call away. He had to climb in the window (scary that it's that easy) and file a piece of metal down. It was our excitement for the day. Sometimes we're short on entertainment here :)
Cabbage juice. Has anyone ever made it? Drank it? I read online that it's good for the stomach, for ulcers and such. I think I have one, but I really don't want to go to the doctor (even though I have insurance again, whoop!). Plus, seems like it's just something that needs to heal. I'm going to try the cabbage juice thing.
My cutie-pie niece left me a voice message singing Jesus Loves Me. It sounds like hee haw haw haw, but is oh-so-cute. My other cutie-pie niece says "peace" when you shake her hand. I love when kids learn that!
We have guests arriving! Heidi H, Christina K, Alisa R, Coralie, and Kayla are all coming in the next two weeks. Should add some spice to our quiet apartment.
I don't know anything about cabbage juice, but you could eat kim chee, a fermented cabbage relish (Korean) it's kind of like sourkraut. I rather like it, but most people don't. Bubbies brand pickles are naturally fermented also- good for stomach issues. Good luck and have fun with your company!
ReplyDeleteI think this is just one of those times when you hear about something and automatically convince yourself that you have it. Tough this one out I know you can do it.
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate your support.
ReplyDelete