Monday, July 13, 2009

Double dipping

I went to both weddings here this weekend- Morgan & Reid's and Kristen & Todd's. Both were beautiful and had delicious food :)

I did the bouquets for Morgan, and I think they turned out nicely. We used a mixture of real and fake flowers, and you couldn't even tell! Coralie did the corsages and bouts, and Lynda did the rest of the church. They are so talented.

I really love the colors Morgan picked...

Morgan looked so pretty! And young...

The girls also looked beautiful in all their finery!

It was a busy and exhausting weekend, but I got to see lots of family and friends. So worth it.

3 comments:

  1. the bouquets turned out great! I was surprised when I snuck a closer peek at them that there was artificial flowers along with the real.
    nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bouquet turned out great! nice work! you cant even tell that there are artificial flowers in the bouquet! impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!