Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Twenty Minutes With the Typical Two-Year-Old

Crassssssh. I spill beads. I pick 'em up!

I get down on hands and knees to help him find every last one. I go outside?

It's raining. Let's put on your rainboots. I wear rainboots?

Tromp out the back door. He stomps in one puddle. I want TEVAS!!! (sandals)

Tromp back in. Change of footwear. Back out. I stay in and watch from doorway. I come back in!

And he's back in, creating indoor puddles. Pway upstairs? Sunny room?

Up we go. Kit-ta, put twailer on?

I put the trailer on his truck. It comes off. Kit-ta put twailer on? Put twailer on? ... on? ...?

You try it. NOOOOO!!

Throws twailer, uh trailer, at me. Flings body on floor. Waaaaaaah!

And then it's naptime. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. try two of them, 24/7.
    they can be really fun too, though. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!