Monday, July 27, 2009

Wakeboarding! and the end.

Yesterday, a bunch of us went out to Lake Francis to enjoy the beautiful day. I tried wakeboarding for the first time. I was so nervous! Some of my friends had trouble getting up, and after watching them, I wasn't sure I wanted to go. But I did. And I loved it! I got up right away, and even tried jumping the wake (I promptly fell face first). It's similar to snowboarding, so I think that's why I like it so much. My legs are a bit sore today, but I can't wait to go again!

The Junkyard Scrappers softball season has come to an end. Sadly. I'm proud to say we improved a lot from last season, and we had so much fun together!!! I'm not proud to say that we didn't win a single game. But just something to improve upon next season, right?! Here is our team in all our bright blue glory...

We did, however, beat the Michigan girls at St. Johns, which probably counts for more anyway. :) And we wasted the guys! Yup, we did. Ok, they may or may not have been playing without gloves and batting wrong-handed, but we did score oh ten or so more runs than them. :D

1 comment:

  1. post some photos of those shoes that gave you some mean lookin' blisters.
    - you know who i am

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!